Saturday, December 12, 2009

Not a fan

Its been one of those nights. Every hour or so Mia wakes up screaming "Mom" . Ignore her I try, but eventually I find myself in her room trying to get her back to sleep by laying down next to her. When she's asleep, I get up and try to get myself back to sleep. And then it happens all over again. She has the sniffles so she keeps waking herself up because she can't breath easily. She's over tired which in a weird world makes her less apapt to sleep and she seems to be having bad dreams about the Lizard of POz

At 4:50 (my coveted alone and quiet time) I was in with her listening to her tell me "the tin man came last night and he saved me but then he melted." And immediately after that statement back to sleep she went

No comments: