We have had months of computer problems, which have prevented us from really mainting this blog for Mia.
I am on the computer each morning, so I am going to try a different approach. I am going to try to capture Mia's first actions, words and such each morning.
Yesterday Mia was "typing" on the alarm clock here at the Folly Road beach house. Go figure 5:58 this morning the alarm goes off with crazy static. I run into to try to turn it off, before Mia wakes up. No luck she says " Mommy what happened". I tell her the alarm went off by accident....she rolls over and says "that happens...snuggle with me mommmy." I lay back in the bed and not one minute later Mia's announces "all done sleeping. Can I please watch TV?" So begins our day
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment