
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Obama is now President
This blog entry is going to be more text based than pictures. I want to make sure I capture our sentiments about this day in history. So Perrin watched the festivities while at work. Her boss was crying, some of her colleagues were hugging. All came together and paused to witness a new President take office. Shane watched from home, while Mia slept. He said he even teared up on occasion. That evening at home Mia decided that she had to wear this outfit this way. Watch out world there's no stopping us is I think what she was getting at with her determination and style choices. She watched the parade and kept pretending to march and play a drums. When Obama was on the TV she would say '....see a daddy....ook a daddy...." It was refreshing to hear her describe our new President in that manner. She would also yell (with some prompting) "...yeah baMa.."


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment